When will my order ship?
Our products usually ship within 2 BUSINESS days (M-F & does not include weekends or holidays). Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email with a tracking number.
My order shipped, when will my order arrive?
Package delivery times vary depending on the service selected. However, for orders sent via USPS to residents within the USA, once shipped orders typically arrive in 3-5 business days.
Your satisfaction is very important to us! We have a 30-day money back guarantee. To return a product contact our Customer Service team at (866) 487-4130, during the 30-day window to initiate a return. The 30 days is counted from the date you placed your order.
If you have a damaged item please contact Customer Service and we will have it replaced for you ASAP!
Limited Warranty Policy
We provide a limited lifetime warranty on all of our utensils. If anything happens to one of our products, contact our Customer Service team to initiate the return. You will be required to pay $4.95 (per item replaced) for shipping and handling, as well as need to return the broken item(s). Once payment has been processed and the faulty item received by our warehouse, we will send out a replacement item.
Why Isn’t My Promo Code Working?
We recommend copying and pasting your exact code into the coupon box to apply your discount. Keep in mind that promo codes typically cannot be combined. There may also be a restriction that’s causing your code not to work, so double check the fine print (some codes only work for first-time customers or your code may have expired).
My package was marked as delivered, but I didn’t receive it.
Sometimes USPS tracking information can be incorrect and packages are marked as delivered before they actually arrive – oops! Your package will most likely be delivered within a few days, but it’s great to check with your neighbors and/or post office for more information in the meantime!
It looks like you charged me twice for my order. Help!
If your credit card was declined when you first tried to place your order, you’ll see a pending transaction in your account. Don’t fret! We do not capture funds for declined transactions, and this charge will automatically drop off your statement within a few business days. For all other issues, please call us (866) 487-4130 or use the Contact Form to alert us to any issues you may be having.
Where can I purchase your products?
Our products are currently only sold on our website www.eat-rite.us, through Amazon.com, and through our authorized independent sales representatives. If you are interested in being an independent sales representative, please use the Contact Form to send us a note, alerting us to your interest.
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within the United States of America, with plans to open up international shipping as soon as we are able.
If you are interested in international shipping, please use the Contact Form to send us a note, and we will keep you posted of our international launch.
How are shipping rates calculated?
For orders under $35, which are shipping within the United States, the rate is determined by the weight and destination of your final order. Orders over $35, being shipped within the US, are eligible for free shipping.
International shipping is not currently available.
Do we ship to APO addresses?
Yes! But please follow these rules or it might not make it!
- Write out the service member’s full name in the name field. Be sure to include their Unit as well on Address Line 1.
- The city field will need to be one of the abbreviations set forth by the Military
- APO: Army Post Office
- FPO: Fleet Post Office
- DPO: Diplomatic Post Office
- The Region field for your order needs to be assigned a “state code,” which is categorized by the following abbreviations:
- AA: Armed Forces Central and South Americas (Armed Forces Americas)
- AP: Armed Forces Pacific
- AE: Armed Forces Europe (including-Canada, Middle East, and Africa)
- Set the country as the United States, as these address are considered part of the U.S.
Social Media Policy
Eat-Rite Terms And Conditions For Social Media
Thank you for engaging with Eat-Rite Utensils on Social Media.
PERMISSION TERMS: You grant to Eat-Rite Utensils its affiliates and or related entities (collectively “Eat-Rite”) the right to use your social media handle, moniker, name and/or your photographs(s), upload, video, comment, testimonial, likeness and other submissions in addition to those you have tagged with #EatRite or an Eat-Rite hashtag (“Your Post”) in perpetuity and for any brand marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, including but not limited to on www.eat-rite.us, in social media, on third party retail sites featuring Eat-Rite, print materials, in-store or digital advertising. Eat-Rite may use, reproduce, distribute, combine Your Post with other materials, alter and/or edit it in any manner in its sole discretion. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your posts, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in Your Post to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are not a minor, (iv) Eat-Rite use of Your Post will not violate the rights of any third party or any law and, (v) if Your Post contains a testimonial you further agree that it is a true and accurate expression of your honest belief based on use of Eat-Rite products and that you have disclosed receipt of any free product or incentives in exchange for providing Your Post.
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Eat-Rite and any person acting on Eat-Rite's behalf harmless from any liability related in any way with the use of your post.
In addition to your agreement to the Instagram Terms and Conditions located at http://instagram.com/legal/terms/, we ask that you to agree to the following terms and conditions with respect to your engagement with the Eat-Rite brand on Instagram. By engaging with Eat-Rite, you hereby consent to the following terms and conditions (the 'Terms'):
- Eat-Rite is not obligated to provide you with any attribution or credit and will not be held liable for any failure to provide you with credit or any errors. You are responsible for complying with comply with all third-party terms and conditions and Eat-Rite is not under any obligation to monitor or remove any content from Instagram or any other social media site.
- You will retain ownership to your content including the copyright. You grant Eat-Rite an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable license and right to use your content that uses a Eat-Rite hashtag on our site, any associated Eat-Rite social pages (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) or any associated marketing materials for the Eat-Rite brand. You hereby release Eat-Rite harmless from any and all actions or claims of whatever kind or nature, arising out of or related to the use of the content or use in any composite form of your name, image or likeness and/or the content.
If you believe any materials infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice sent to the following contact: email@example.com
UPDATED: February 13, 2017